LEKI is the world's leading manufacturer of skiing, trekking and nordic walking poles. For over 60 years, outdoor enthusiasts have appreciated the quality, value and technology that goes into each and every one of their products.
Nordic walking is a simple and effective way to exercise for anybody at any age through a steady rhythmic pace of walking with the nordic poles.
With LEKI Spin Titanium, your everyday stroll becomes a full-body workout. Nordic walking trains your posture, burns 40% more calories than walking without poles and strengthens your upper body through creating resistance during the push off of the Nordic poles.
Comes with a pair of complimentary Nordic Walking Rubber Tip.
Learn more about Nordic Walking here.
Weight: 216g per pole
Adjustable length: 100 - 130cm
Cortec Trigger: A click system that gives a quick attachment and release of the strap with one finger when you want to grab a drink or simply wipe your perspiration. Straps adjust quickly to size.
Strong lightweight aluminium shaft
- Super Lock System (SLS): LEKI's unique twist to lock/unlock height adjustment system
- Carbon flex tip: Exceptionally sturdy and provides optimal grip on uneven ground when you remove the Nordic Rubber Tips
Benefits of Nordic Walking
- Improves posture
- Burn up to 40% more calories during your walk
- Pump up your cardio by increasing oxygen consumption
- Strengthen your upper body and create resistance to build better bone density
- Engages the whole body through natural arm/leg motion follow-through
- Distributes stress and movement , reducing stress to your knees and lower joints
Anatomy of a Pole
Sold in pairs
A product of Germany
About LEKI | LEKI is the world's leading manufacturer of skiing, trekking and nordic walking poles. For over 60 years, outdoor enthusiasts have appreciated the quality, value and technology that goes into each and every one of their products.